With the new phpBB upgrade, we have decided not to reinstall the Avatar and Currency Systems. Once we've converted these modifications, we'll reinstall them to the board again! Feel free to socialize, however! Also, most announcements can be found on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/KaeskaEntertainment
Citizen shops to buy, sell or trade items.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- To bump your post, a "Bump Topic" button will appear at the bottom of the topic. By clicking the link, it will bring your topic to the first page.
- Old threads that have been inactive for more than 6 months should not be bumped or responded to unless the original poster is still an active user.
- Users cannot post more than twice in a row in a thread. Posts beyond two in a row will be combined to the latest post.
Exceptions: Shop threads which could exceed up to 6 posts for 'set-up'.
- Threads that use vulgarity frequently should be tagged [M] for Mature.
- Begging for common and special currency, items, art, etc. in the forums or in private messages is prohibited.
- A user who insults or angrily criticizes other users in private messages or the forums will result in disciplinary actions.
This also includes cyber bullying.
- Users who constantly pester or stalk other users against their will in private messages or the forums will result in disciplinary actions.
- Users who attempt to private message other users in an attempt to obtain personal information or account passwords will be immediately banned permanently without warning.
- Users who attempt to fraudulently obtain items or currency will be immediately banned permanently without warning.
- Users who send inflammatory or provocative messages in an attempt to start a flame war will result in disciplinary actions.
Reporting a Topic or Post
Click the ! button on the post or topic you wish to report.
- Reasons to Report a Topic or Post
- The reported message violates the Kaeska Charter
- The reported message is off topic.
Reporting a User
To report a user, please send an E-mail to email@example.com with the username and reason.
- Reasons to Report a User
- The user has violated the Kaeska Charter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest